Torch.AI has rapidly expanded its presence in the Washington D.C. area by hiring an impressive team of business growth and solution engineers to keep pace with the demand of our Enhanced Data Orchestration platform, NexusTM. Our growth team is led by our Chief Mission Executive, Dr. Josh Weerasinghe, and includes experts such as Marion, Cindy, Joe and Brian with careers in the national security and defense communities.
- Josh has held positions in the U.S. Congress, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), and as the Director of Intelligence, Forward for United States Forces Iraq, U.S. Central Command. Since leaving government as a member of the Senior National Intelligence Service, Josh has transformed organizations to address emerging technology requirements that meet strategic growth priorities and revenue goals.
- Marion Kennedy is an executive with 25 years of multi-disciplined experience growing diverse portfolios of business and leading high-caliber teams across the big five Intelligence Community (IC) agencies and the ODNI. Today, Marion leads the expansion of Torch’s AI/ML capabilities across the IC, Defense, and Federal Civilian markets.
- Cindy Goss spent 20+ years working in the IT services industry developing and delivering integrated solutions to clients on multi-functional teams. At Torch, Cindy is developing solutions to solve complex problems with data management and orchestration for clients and partners, and leads the development of Torch’s technology roadmap.
- Joe Imorde served 21 years on active duty as an Army intelligence officer. His 10 year industry experience includes managing $100M+ DOD intelligence contracts as both Program Manager and Director. He has also led large capture opportunities for Intelligence and Security programs. He is expanding Torch’s growth in support of Combatant Commands, Army, and Defense Intelligence missions.
- Brian Rivett is an accomplished management professional with 25 years of diverse experience that includes the delivery of innovative, enterprise-level solutions across multiple industries, the IC, and DoD. As a Torch solution architect, Brian ensures customer needs are implemented in our engineering solutions and technology roadmap.